Inflammable Midwest Waste Trap – Model A2000-70 DELUXE
- Built with a Heavy 3/8-inch Steel for a Longer Lasting Life
- Coated with Coal Tar Epoxy (16 mil DFT)
- Seal Welded Inside and Out to prevent holidays in the Coating
- 70 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Counterbore 1/2-inch Cover with Stainless Steel bolts
- Welding performed by a qualified welder. (A welder operator qualification test record per QW 484 provided.)
3/8″ Steel Construction.
Interior and Exterior Sandblasted.
Coated with Coal Tar Epoxy System.
70 Cu. Ft. Capacity.
Meets the Minnesota State Plumbing Code for Inflammable Waste Traps.
Welding performed by a qualified welder (a welding operator qualification test record per QW 484 provided upon request).
|Capacity||70 cu. ft.|